This weeks’ Top Ten Tuesday list is things that will always and forever be part of your life. Perhaps we should know better than to say we will definitely, beyond the shadow of a doubt, no matter what, always do something. After all, we cannot know what life holds in store for us. However, these would be things that we can’t imagine a circumstance or scenario in which we would not keep these things within our behavior pattern. Items on the list might not all be positive. For example, my list includes worrying which I would prefer not to do, but realistically I know I always will. The idea is to quickly come up with ten things (in no particular order) that fit this category. If you wish join me by coming up with your own list.
Ten Things I Will Always Do
- I will always go to church regularly.
- I will always pray.
- I will always worry about my loved ones’ physical and emotional well-being.
- I will always read books for leisure.
- I will always cross stitch
- I will always cry at funerals, weddings and sometimes just because I need a good cry.
- I will always laugh uproariously when anything strikes me as hilarious.
- I will always enjoy the beauty of nature, sunrises, sunsets and clouds.
- I will always feel grateful and blessed for the wonderful people who are part of my life.
- I will always appreciate the creative efforts of others.
Would any items on my list be shared on your list?