Today’s edition of the Tuesday List of Ten is suggested by something near and dear to my heart, Dogs are considered to be man’s best friend. Could that be because they offer so much? This edition of the Tuesday List of 10 is:
Things Dogs Do That People Should Emulate
- Drink lots of water.
- Get lots of exercise to include long walks.
- Get plenty of sleep, take a nap when needed and stretch when you get up.
- Show your excitement and greet people with all the joy you can demonstrate.
- Explore your environment.
- Find out what you like in life, and then do it repeatedly.
- Accept love. There is great satisfaction in being touched and cuddled.
- Train the people around you and your life will be good.
- Be loyal without judging. See and hear and know everything and be trusted to not repeat it.
- Sometimes it is enough to just be there for someone.
I am keeping the list brief and to the point. I think no further explanation is needed.
What are other lessons that we can learn from the animals in our lives?